The Great Snowball Fight Collab (Please Share!)You all voted, and have decided on Snowball Fight: Red vs Blue. This means you will be able to select your own teams (although there will be some capping if they get too imbalanced). I'll create the background and put all of the pieces together.It's a collaboration for writers and comic artists! I'll be participating with Aureus (yep OCT characters count too!) on the blue team and the result will be something similar to the winter-time collab LaF had when it was running:
How It Works
-Participants sign up for a team color: Red or Blue
-They draw their comic or story character engaged in a snowball fight sporting their team colors. The image should have no background.
-By December 23rd, participants send a note to Songdog-StrayFang with a link to where the transparent .PSD file may be downloaded (please use Stash!)
-All of the characters will be arranged into one complete picture to be uploaded on December 25th.
-Characters must be from a comic or story that is uploaded onto DeviantArt. Please do not submit random personal characters unaffiliated with any stories.
-This also means the comic/story must have actual pages/parts (no TBA comics or stories, please)
It's going to be awesome 8D The more the merrier!
Rules and stuff:
1) You must post these rules.
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves.
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag.
4) Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by you.
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that".
7) You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8) No tag-backs.
9) You can't say that you don't do tags.
10) You MUST make a journal entry!
1. What's the best thing that happened to you today?
Well I've got a pretty great cup of wassail here.
2. Do you have any pet peeves?
The sound of people eating with their mouths open. Specifically the lip smacking sound. It doesn’t disgust me, it just brings forth irrational, uncalled for, intense
rage annoyance. It's an automatic reaction. Actually, I don’t know if it even counts as a pet peeve if it’s straight up misophonia. Maybe my pet peeve is automatic reactions I don't want to have.
But it did make me feel justified in buying a really good pair of headphones to block it when possible, so there’s that. Sennheiser all the way.
3. If you could have any animal/creature, that has lived on this earth, as a pet, what would it be?
TOO MANY OPTIONS
NO A UTAHRAPTOR SO I COULD RIDE IT
Or a jackal. A jackal that was domesticated. Somehow. Think of the adorable.
4. What's your biggest dream? c:
[classified information] (It's hard to have a definitive answer to but I do have a few things I'm working towards~)
[redacted] (no really though as far as immediate/physical things go as opposed to deep existential things, I do have an irrational fear of veins being messed with and/or damaged, which I think I've mentioned in one of these things before. It makes me profoundly uncomfortable. It’s not a fear of needles or blood, both of those things I’m totally cool with)
6. What's your favourite marvel movie?
Ooh hard one. Either the Avengers or Guardians of the Galaxy :U Even though I’ve only gotten to see it once (as opposed to Avengers which I’ve seen multiple times) I may actually have to go with Guardians of the Galaxy on this one though.
7. If you could rule the world, would you change anything about it?
Depends on what sort of power/political structure we’re talking here. A global government with a democratic leadership? an absolute monarch? A supreme supernatural being with mind powers? These things are important. Am I a president? Am I an all-powerful tyrant in this situation?
Because if I am lip smacking just became illegal.
8. Ok, cliché question but yeah.. Favourite season? ^.^
Spring (with fall as a close second)
9. Greatest achievement in your life? :-D
I once found a curly fry that was shaped exactly like glasses and I put it on my face.
(serious answer though completing my LaF story to the end and actually winning was something I didn't even think I could come close to doing, so I'd probably go with that.)
10. The final question... Cats or Dogs? >:-D
If I have to pick I'm definitely more of a dog person though.
My turn as inquisitor
1. Which Rugrat are you (I will accept Reptar and Spike as viable answers)
2. Assemble your dream Pokemon team. What are your top six favorite Pokemon?
3. Tea or coffee? Or something else?
4. Which would you choose: shapeshifting, flight, or invisibility??? It's important
5. What's the last movie you saw in theaters and did you like it?
6. In your opinion which bird is the best??
7. Favorite way to unwind and kill time?
8. Do you have any interesting creative projects going on right now?
9. Do you have any pets? (And do you have pictures of these pets??)
10. Favorite video game?
Answer these if you want to~ (you can do it in the comments instead of making a new journal if you want, I don't care)